- Wednesday, May 8th, 2013,
"How to Simply and Authentically C.R.E.A.T.E. Your Successful Coaching Practice".My co-host Annette Cataldi and I were delighted to announce our speaker Melissa Galt.
- Wednesday, March 13th, 2013,"7 of the Hottest Leadership Trends for 2013" My co-host Nora Whalen and I were delighted to announce that our speaker L. Denise Jackson.
- Wednesday, February 13th, 2013,“Having Your Business Be Your Wildest Dream: The Missing Piece” My co-host Nora Whalen and I were delighted to announce our speaker Sandra Crowe.
- Wednesday, January 9th, 2013
,"Launching Cloud Based Programs and Events to Reach Six Figure Sales"My co-host Nora Whalen and I were delighted to announce that our speaker Tya Bolton.
- Wednesday, December 12, 2012, "Lessons from a Leader"
My co-host Nora Whalen and I were delighted to announce our speaker Meridth Elliott Powell
- November 14, 2012, How to Start Using Online Video to Market Your Coaching Practice, Even If You're Camera Shy.My co-host Annette Cataldi and I were delighted to announce our speaker Bianca Filoteo
- October 10, 2012 "Changing the World One Woman at a Time."
My co-host, Annette Cataldi, and I were delighted to announce our speaker Lynn Zettler and Nora Whalen
- September 12, 2012 " How to Ask Questions that Get Results and Change Lives" My co-host, Nora Whalen, and I were delighted to announce our speaker Lyn Allen
- June 13th "5 Steps to Build Credibility & Brand Yourself as an Expert With Your Blog" My co-host, Nora Whalen, and I were delighted to announce our speaker Michelle Shaeffer, www.michelleshaeffer.com.
- May 9, 2012 "First Career Choice Coaching."
My co-host, Annette Cataldi, and I were delighted to announce our speakers Ken Schuman and Ron Paxton, Managing Directors of Career Renaissance LLC (http://www.michelangelomethod.com), and co-authors of The Michelangelo Method:
Release Your Inner Masterpiece and Create an Extraordinary Life (McGraw-Hill, 2007).
- April 11, 2012 "The Improvement Factor: How Winners Turn Practice into Success."My co-host, Annette Cataldi, were delighted to announce our speaker Mike Tully, founder of TotalGamePlan, (http://totalgameplan.com), a system for helping people get the most out of their practice time. His newest book is called "The Improvement Factor: How Winners Turn Practice into Success."Mike presented "The Jeremy Lin Effect: What Are We Not Seeing?"
- March 14, 2012 "Becoming a Money Magnet: Essential Ingredients to Making, Saving, and Receiving More" My co-host, Nora Whalen, and I were delighted to announce our speaker Monica Shah, owner of Revenue Breakthrough, http://www.revenuebreakthrough.com, which helps women create breakthroughs in their business so they can live their ideal lifestyles.
- February 8, 2012 Career Coach SIG meeting - My co-host, Nora Whalen, and I were delighted to announce that our speaker will be Garry Schleifer, PCC, CMC, President of choice-coach, and Owner and Publisher of choice Magazine, the magazine of professional coaching http://ca.linkedin.com/in/garryschleiferwww.choice-online.com. Garry presented "Speaking, Writing and Workshops to Build Your Practice".
- January 11, 2012 Career Coach SIG meeting - My co-host, Annette Cataldi, and I were delighted to announce that our speaker will be Donna Kozik, (http://WriteWithDonna.com), who presented “3 Keys to Write a Book in a Weekend.” http://mybigbusinesscard.com/planner
- November 9, 2011 “What I learned in 12 Years of Career Coaching.” Speaker Ron Paxton, Managing Director of Career Renaissance LLC (http://www.michelangelomethod.com), and co-author of The Michelangelo Method: Release Your Inner Masterpiece and Create an Extraordinary Life (McGraw-Hill, 2007).
- October 12, 2011 - Career Coach SIG Meeting Our speaker Melissa Galt, (http://www.melissagalt.com), author of 7 Surefire Steps to Marketing That Makes You Money, presented “5 Super Simple Steps (and Time Saver Shortcuts) to Take Your Word of Mouth Marketing from a Barely There Whisper to a Profit Boosting Shout.”
- September 14, 2011 Career Coach SIG meeting Our speaker
Lynn Zettler, founder of LifeAction Coaching (http://www.lifeaction-coaching.com), and author of STOP Talking to Me, presented “Branding—What You Need to Know”.
- May, 11, 2011 - Career Coach SIG meeting
Our speaker Adrian Miller, founder of Adrian’s Network (http://adriansnetwork.com), a virtual business networking community. Adrian presented “Best Practices for Effective Business Development & Networking: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly.”
- April 13, 2011 - Career Coach SIG Meeting
My co-host, Ron Paxton, and I were delighted to announce our speaker Fehrunnisa Moore, MCC. She presented
“Coaching for Aliveness.”
- March 9, 2011 - A Coach Approach to Career Assessments
My co-host, Ron Paxton, and I were delighted to announce our speaker Nancy Branton, CEO and cofounder of Workplace Coach Institute. Nancy presented, “A Coach Approach to Career Assessments.”
- February 9, 2011 – The Money Habitudes: How Money Habits and Attitudes Influence Our Careers
My co-host, Ron Paxton, and I are delighted to announce that our speaker was Syble Solomon, executive coach and founder of Money Habitudes, who presented “Money Habitudes: How Money Habits and Attitudes Influence Our Careers.”
- January 12, 2011 - Virtual Roundtable Master Mind Dialogues
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I were delighted have one of our popular virtual roundtable master mind dialogues where we all learned from each other.
- November 10, 2010 - Group Coaching for Career Coaches
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that our speaker was Jennifer Britton, who presented "Group Coaching for Career Coaches."
- October 13, 2010 - Build Trust with Audiences of One to One Thousand: How to Communicate Authentically and Charismatically
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that our speaker was Dr. Nick Morgan, who presented “Build Trust with Audiences of One to One Thousand: How to Communicate Authentically and Charismatically.”
- June 9, 2010 -What You Must Know to Engage Marketing by Attraction
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that our speaker was Don Gutridge, CEO of The Synergy Coach, who presented “What You Must Know to Engage Marketing by Attraction.”
- May 12, 2010 - How to Increase Sales by Turning Challenging Clients into Vocal Advocates
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that our speakers were Marilyn Suttle and Lori Jo Vest, authors of "Who's Your Gladys? How to Turn Even the Most Difficult Customer into Your Biggest Fan," who presented “How to Increase Sales by Turning Challenging Clients into Vocal Advocates.”
- April 14, 2010 - Recognition of an Adustment to Different Personality Styles
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that our speaker was Frank Ciecierski, President of Crest Consulting, Coaching and Training, who presented “Recognition of and Adjustment to Different Personality Styles.”
- March 10, 2010 - Having Powerful Coaching Conversations with Executive Coaching Clients
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that our speaker was Dan McNeill, MCC and CEO of the McNeill Group, who will present “Having Powerful Conversations with Executive Coaching Clients.”
- January 13, 2010 - Reinventing Your Career Coaching Practice to Thrive in the New Economy
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that we had a moderated panel dialogue with three professional career coaches, John Hadley, Ron Paxton, & Tanya Smith, who were our SIG speakers in October, 2008. They shared their insights on “Reinventing Your Career Coaching Practice to Thrive in the New Economy.”
- December 9, 2009 - Why Hating your Job Intensely is not a Business Plan
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that our speaker was Jordan Freeman, MPH, author of The Stress Manager's Manual , who presented "Bust Your Stress to Boost Success."
- November 11, 2009 - Why Hating your Job Intensely is not a Business Plan
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that our speaker was Pam Slim, career and life coach, writer and author of Escape from Cubical Nation, who will present "Why Hating your Job Intensely is not a Business Plan."
- October 14, 2009 - The Simple Way to get through to Difficult People
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that our speaker was Dr. Mark Goulston, executive coach and author of Just Listen: Discover the Secret to Getting Through to Absolutely Anyone
(AMACOM, Sept. 2009), who will present "The Simple Way to Get Through to Difficult People."
- September 9, 2009 - S.M.A.R.T. Connections
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that our September 2009 speaker was Maria Elena Duron, identity coach and personal branding consultant, who will be doing a presentation entitled "S.M.A.R.T. Connections.
- June 10, 2009 - The Art of Delegation: Effectively Communicating Your Needs
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that our June 2009 speaker was Tya Bolton, CEO/Administrative Extraordinaire of Exceptional Business Solutions
- May 13, 2009 -MAKE MORE MONEY...even in a down economy!
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that our May 2009 speaker was Denise Hedges, Co-founder of Business Breakthrough Institute
- April 8, 2009 - Negotiation Tips for Coaches - How to Trade Well for your Services
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that our April 2009 speaker was Marty Finkle, CEO of Scotwork (NA) Inc, (www.scotworkusa.com).
- March 11, 2009 - Are you creating your own brand?
My co-host, Tara Kachaturoff, and I are delighted to announce that our March 2009 speaker was Anissa Stein, Founder and President of The Coaching Connection, LLC, who presented, "Branding With Social Networking.”
- September 10, 2008 -
What You Need to Know About Career Coach Certification
We are delighted to announce that our guest speaker will be Marcia Bench, founder and director of Career Coach Institute who will present "What You Need to Know About Career Coach Certification."
- February 13, 2008 - 8 Secrets to Filling Your Career Coaching Practice
My co-host, Bobbie LaPorte, and I are delighted to announce that our speaker was Career Coaches SIG member John Hadley, Career Search Counselor and Principal of John Hadley Associates. John presented "8 Secrets to Filling Your Career Coaching Practice."
- January 9, 2008 - The State of the Executive Job Market- 2008
At the end of 2007 ExecuNet – the leading Internet-based resource for executive career market trend and management information - will release the findings of its 16th Annual ...
- What the Enneagram Has to Offer Career Coaches
As a powerful framework for self-understanding, the development of social and emotional intelligence and personal transformation, the Enneagram offers valuable insights and tools that can assist clients during career transitions. In this session, Dr. Roxanne Howe-Murphy will be
- October 10, 2007 - 30-Day Job Promotion: Build a Powerful Promotion Plan in a Month
Susan will cover many of the following topics, and include a case study to illustrate how these tools and approaches can result in the promotion your clients deserve:
- September 12, 2007 - "Why" and "How" of using Assessments in your Coaching Business.”
They will present “The "Why" and "How" of using Assessments in your Coaching Business.”
- June 13, 2007 - The Four Stages of Happiness: Helping Clients Discover More Purpose in Their Life and Careers
I’ve worked with many clients who have had financially successful careers but have been burned out and were floundering trying to create a life and career that provided purpose and meaning. Others have been on the right track but have been derailed by layoffs, health issues, divorce, and other setbacks. A few months ago ...
- May 9, 2007- Ernest F. Oriente
Founder of PowerHour® a professional business coaching/recruiting service, since 1995, and the author of SmartMatch Alliances™. Ernest presented "How to Build a Million-Dollar Practice Through Multiple Niches, Multiple Income Streams, and Mutually Beneficial Alliances."
- April 7, 2007 - Carol Chenot
Our speaker for the April meeting was Carol Chenot, Director of Executive Development, ADP Corporation/Global Learning & Performance. Carol created and manages the ADP Leadership Coaching Program, and led a dialogue about this innovative program.
- March 14, 2007- Pierce J. Howard, PhD, and Jane Mitchell Howard, MBA
Co-founders of the Center for Applied Cognitive Studies who will present "Provide Higher Value Career Coaching Services with Personality Trait Assessments.” Did you know that 60% of your personality traits and preferences are genetically imprinted at birth? Environmental and other factors help shape the remaining 40%. Personality trait assessments can help you to quickly understand your clients’ personality fit for various competencies that are important for their current or future desired career and guide you in providing coaching services while assisting your clients develop greater self-awareness.
- February 7, 2007- Carol Christen
Master Teacher of the effective
and internationally known techniques found in the
best-selling career book, "What Color is Your Parachute?
(by Richard Nelson Bolles).
- January 10, 2007 - Mike Macedonio
Co-author with Dr. Ivan Misner of BNI of the best selling book "Truth or
Delusion, Busting Networking’s Biggest Myths." This
presentation focused on how many of our beliefs and practices around
networking are myths.
- December 14, 2006 - Kirsten
Kirsten Dixson, brand strategist of the personal brand consultancy, Brandego,
presents "Digital Branding: Building Your Online Identity for Career &
- October 10, 2006 - Ron Paxton
Ron presented “Packaging Your Services into High-Value, High-Leverage Career Coaching Programs.”
- September 9, 2006 -
Susan Britton Whitcomb
Susan, founder of Career Coach Academy and Executive Director of Career Masters Institute presents "Career Coaches Credentialing to Improve Your Credibility and Visibility.”
- June 14, 2006 - Bobbie LaPorte and Ron Paxton
Doing More Lucrative Corporate-Based Work & Promote Your Book or Coaching Practice with Presentations, Seminars and Workshops.
- June 7, 2006 - Donna Coulson
Donna Coulson, PCC, president of Donna Coulson & Associates LLC, presented "The Six Thinking Hats.” Based on Edward de Bono’s book by the same name, this interactive presentation focuses on improving communications and decision making in groups.
- May 11 2006 - Rosanne Scriffignano
Our May meeting featured Rosanne Scriffignano, SIG member and certified internal coach with ADP, Inc., who presented "Listen Up! Improve Your Coaching by Really Listening to Your Clients.”
- April 12 2006 - Dr. Lynn Joseph
Our April meeting featured Dr. Lynn Joseph, Ph.D., senior vice president of Career and Life Transition Programs, Parachute, Inc. and author of the highly acclaimed book, The Job-Loss Recovery Guide, who presented "Help Your Clients Get Their Careers in Gear.”
- Client Welcome Letter Example
Welcome and thank you for choosing me as your coach to support you in finding and releasing your inner masterpiece ...
- Corporate Client Contract
I am pleased to submit this proposal to formalize our discussions about assisting Xxxx develop enhanced leadership skills to improve his performance ...
- 10 First-Time Coaching Website Pitfalls to Avoid
Mistakes cost. They cost you time, money and frustration - all things that can jeopardize the success of your coaching business ... If you can avoid ...
- Living in Your Niche
Having a well-defined niche is a critical success factor for having a thriving coaching practice. Equally important is marketing to your niche. This article contributed by million-dollar coach Ernest Oriente explains how you can market easily and successfully to your niche.
- Top 10 Assumptions to Avoid in Career Coaching
We’ve all heard the play on words associated with the term “assume”—the action can make a “donkey” out of “u” and “me”! In an effort to help recognize and avoid assumptions ...
- How a Coaching Niche Focus Leads to Online Marketing Success
Many coaches fail to market their practice online. Here's what happens ...
- Career Coaching: A View from the Inside
Coaching is full of surprises. You never know where your client’s focus will take you. Your conversations can ...
- Exceptional Business Solutions, LLC
Virtual Assistance and Business Management for coaches. Whether you need help with your email campaigns, word processing, blogging, social media strategy or event management, we can help you take your business to the next level by taking care of the grunt work for you and implementing strategy for your business.
Web design for coaches. Need more coaching clients? We help you build a client-attracting coaching website to fill your practice with clients. Get your FREE copy of "5 Key Website Strategies to Filling Your Practice with Clients" and subscribe to our FREE newsletter for tips, articles and more.
Get your free copy of our special report - What You Must Know and Do to Have a Full and Fulfilling Practice. when you join.