My co-host Annette Cataldi and I are delighted to announce that our speaker will be Melissa Galt presenting "How to Simply and Authentically C.R.E.A.T.E. Your Successful Coaching Practice".
In this presentation you will learn:
* 5 Step Formula for Success
* Gained Clarity and Focus on Your Ideal Client and Market Niche, so that you Rise Head & Shoulders Above the Competition.
* To Easily and Simply Boost Your Visibility, So You Can Get Found Fast by Your Ideal Client.
* To Use Relationship Networks Strategically for Unparalleled Growth Opportunities.
* To Leverage Your Unique Points of Connection for Relationships that Last and Deliver.
* To Increase Your Professional Credibility and Build and Protect Your Expert Reputation.
About Melissa Galt
Named by Forbes Magazine as one of the Top 20 Women of Influence of Twitter, Melissa Galt knows both online and offline business marketing. She has worked with hundreds of home based CEO's, coaches, speakers, creative solopreneurs, and service based professionals for more than a decade with traditional and new media marketing solutions that get results so that you are never too "salesy" or slick.
Melissa shows you how to ditch being a best kept secret and get well known and in demand by your target market. Success is about sharing your gifts, talent and expertise with those who will appreciate you and compensate you handsomely for it. Melissa provides the social marketing systems, the free tools, and proven strategy to help get you there.
Her methods have been showcased in publications including Catalyst, The Atlanta Business Chronical, Plan House, The Atlanta Constitution, and many others. She is the author of 7 Surefire Steps to Marketing That Make You Money. Melissa is a frequent guess on radio and speaks globally. Her passion is to make your business success on that feeds the whole of your life and doesn't swallow you whole. Success is about balance, and with great marketing, you can have it.
We welcome you to invite other who might benefit from this highly relevant topic. For more information about the Career Coach SIG please visit http://careercoachsig.org.
All the Best,
Annette Cataldi & Nora Whalen
Coach U Career Coaches SIG
Get your free copy of our special report - What You Must Know and Do to Have a Full and Fulfilling Practice. when you join.