Packaging Your Services into High-Value, High-Leverage Career Coaching Programs
play mp3 file
(File may take a minute to load on high speed)
view Power Point Presentation
One of the best ways to build a full and fulfilling coaching practice is to provide high-content, high-value services packaged as easy to understand and highly marketable programs.
One of the mistakes that new coaches often make in marketing their services is to focus on selling coaching. Prospective clients really don’t care much about the process—they simply want a solution to their problem, whether it’s deciding on a career change, getting promoted, or changing jobs.
Offering programs can help you to:
- easily attract the right prospective clients to your practice;
- show that you understand their problems;
- establish your credibility as someone who can help them;
- and provide a fixed time-frame and cost which will make their buying decision a lot easier.
We invite you to join Ron in an engaging and lively dialogue that will show you how to:
- Combine your coaching specialties in a creative way to appeal to your niche market
- Create content and marketing collateral that addresses your target market’s needs while distinguishing your program from others
- Price your program competitively and ensure good profitability
- Market your program to your niche in innovative ways
- License your program to create passive income
- Leverage your program to provide follow-on services and high client retention
Ron Paxton has used these techniques to build highly successful consulting practices for more than 20 years as a consulting practice manager and executive for companies like PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Computer Sciences Corporation, and Unisys, and in his own successful coaching practice for more than nine years. As co-founder of Career Renaissance LLC (http://www.michelangelomethod.com) Ron currently specializes in career and life coaching, and has conducted workshops and seminars internationally. Ron was formerly President of the New Jersey Professional Coaches Association, and is a board member of the New Jersey Chapter of the American Society of Training and Development. He is the co-host of the Coach U Career Coaches SIG and host of the Information Technology Coaches SIG. Ron is certified by Target Training International as a Professional Behavioral and Values Analyst. He is a graduate of Coach U and has a Master of Science degree from New York University. Ron lives with his wife Nancy in Oakland, New Jersey.
Ron Paxton, managing director of Career Renaissance LLC, and co-author of The Michelangelo Method: Release Your Inner Masterpiece and Create an Extraordinary Life. Ron will present “Packaging Your Services into High-Value, High-Leverage Career Coaching Programs.”