Career Coaching Areas of expertise
Career, mentor, personal, executive, and entrepreneur coaching
- Ph.D., Northcentral University
- MA, Seton Hall University
- Graduate, Corporate Coach U
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Certified Retirement Coach, Retirement Options, Inc.
- Certified ReCareer Coach, ReCareer, Inc.
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Member, International Coach Federation/NJPCA
Rosanne Scriffignano has over 25 years of corporate experience in the financial, communications, and employer services industries. She partners with clients on a variety of issues, including leadership vision, executive presence, and strategic planning.
Rosanne has been published in various venues and is the recipient of several international writing awards. She currently serves on the Coach Advisory Board for ADPís internal coaching program, which received the 2006 PRISM Award sponsored by the Georgia Coach Association.