Career Coaching Areas of Expertise
- Career Coaching - Career Change, Career Advancement, Career Transition
- Executive Coaching for independent professionals and business owners
- Executive Coaching for Not for Profit and Association Executive Directors and their staffs
- Human Resource Consulting - provides advice on staffing issues and develops emerging talent
Education & Training
- MA in Human Development
- BS in Business Studies
- Graduate of Coach University
- Certified by Hay Group in Emotional Intelligence
Robin Fogel is the President of Robin Fogel & Associates, LLC, an executive and career coaching and human resource consulting business. Prior to starting the company in 2000 Robin had over 20 years of experience as a Human Resource Director and New Jersey Assistant State Treasurer where she was responsible for all administrative operations for a 5000 person department.
Robin writes the "Ask the Coach" column for the APIW Insider ( a publication of the Association of Professional Insurance Women), publishes a monthly business newsletter on topics of interest to the business community, and presents customized keynotes, seminars, staff development and team building workshops to professional, service and community organizations.
Robin serves on Rider University's College of Business Administration Executive Advisory Council. She is a member of the International Coach Federation, New Jersey Professional Coaches Association, and New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners. Robin is a member of the Greater Mercer Chamber of Commerce, serving on the Women in Business Committee, the Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce, serving on their Education Committee, and the New Jersey Society of Association Executives, serving on their Education Committee. She is a board member of Hands on Helpers, the Greater Mercer County volunteer clearing house.