Career Coaching Areas of Expertise
- Students and Young Adults – defining interests, goal setting, identifying strengths, developing career interests, interview skills and leadership skills.
- Transition Coaching – job search strategies, leveraging strengths, defining goals and creating action plans, interview skills, career exploration and planning.
- Retirement Coaching – Creating a vision and plan for an active retirement. Exploring interests, skills, desires and values to develop a happy and balanced retirement.
- Executive Coaching – Clarifying expectations, establishing or enhancing credibility, determining priorities, developing an action plan, making necessary changes in leadership style, Strengthening ability to select the best behavior to get desired results.
Education & Training
- Certified Master Coach
- BA in psychology
- MS in Human Resources Management
- Career coach training at the Career Coach Institute
- Retirement coach training at the Career Coach Institute
- NJPCA – member of the Program Committee
- Society of Human Resource Management
- member of Transition Committee and State
- Conference Programming Committee, Student Development Committee
Lisa brings twenty plus years of human resources, career counseling and management experience to her coaching business.
She has continued success in developing individuals at all stages of their career. She motivates them to explore their strengths, skills, experience, values and interests to create specific goals and action plans.
She works with individuals to uncover what they want and how to make it happen.
Lisa has a superior ability to listen, observe and customize her approach to meet individual client needs.
She provides support designed to enhance the skills, resources and creativity that each client already possesses.
Lisa encourages students and adults to create their personal vision of success. Working with Lisa, they learn the skills necessary to get their desired results.