Career Coaching Areas of Expertise
- Emerging leaders looking to achieve the C-suite, women business owners who are looking to build upon their successes past the glass ceiling, adult graduate learners looking to achieve harmony, emerging graduate students looking to gain a competitive edge via soft skill coaching, and call centers/service centers who want to harness the untapped potential of their growing teams.
- Professionals who struggle in having a substantial voice and influence within their organizations and want to create regular and consistent moments of opportunity for themselves.
Education & Training
- MBA, Management, Strayer University
- MS, Strategic Leadership, Mountain State University
- BA, Psychology, Indiana University
- Graduate, Certified Coach Training Program, Coach U
- Graduate, ASTD Coaching Certificate Program
- Pending Graduate, Corporate Coach Training Program, Coach U
- Interviewing Committee Member, Omaha, Nebraska Chapter of ASTD
- PMP certification, PMI
- Six Sigma, Green Belt
It is my goal to provide experience, excellence, and guidance on a variety of workplace issues, including employee development, project management, leadership enhancement, strategic planning, organizational behavior, process improvement, customer relationship management, performance enrichment, manager training, teambuilding, team development, employee motivation, customer service training, and new leader mentoring.
I have worked for over fifteen years in the HR outsourcing, financial services and government industries, as well as in academia. My background work has been within large corporations and service center/call center environments within both program and operations management. I have worked with diverse organizations to implement new business, improve processes via Six Sigma initiatives, launch programs via the project management life cycle, develop solutions to technological challenges, and mentor leaders to greater career heights.