Career Coaching Areas of Expertise
- Aims Career Coaching: partners with students and established professionals seeking to launch, re-launch, accelerate or change their careers.
- Aims College Entry Coaching: partners with students to help them gain admission to institutions that best match their strengths, skills and interests.
- Aims Life Coaching: partners with individuals seeking to determine their priorities, leverage their skills and realize their aspirations.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Communications from Newcomb College, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- MBA – University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
- Coach U – expected graduation April 2007
- Member of ICF
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Ana Rios Quinn is currently serving as Associate Director / Career Counselor at the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University in Durham, NC.
She is also Head and Founder of Aims Coaching. Ana's focus is on providing professional and personal development solutions that draw on her more than 20 years of experience in career management, business process development, and executive education. In designing programs tailored to the needs of each client, Ana capitalizes on her expertise in servicing professionals spanning numerous industries, career levels and disciplines. She also draws on her experience designing business processes and marketing plans, as well as her first-hand knowledge of Fortune 20 companies in the consumer and life sciences fields.
Ana is also qualified to administer career planning and exploration instruments and personal interests and skills assessments: the Strong Interest Inventory Assessment, The Kuder® Career Planning System, TTI's Motivation Insights, and TTI's Style Insights.
Prior to joining AIMS, Ana was Vice President and Director of Professional Services in the Miami office of Lee Hecht Harrison, the global career management services company specializing in outplacement, leadership consulting and counseling services. Heading a six-member counseling team, Ana oversaw the operations, services and coaching deliveries in the Miami and Fort Lauderdale area.
Before Lee Hecht Harrison, Ana was with Clairol, Inc., the personal care products division of Procter & Gamble, where she worked closely with technical personnel in designing efficient and effective business systems to support the operations organization. Before that, Ana held several management positions at Baxter Healthcare and Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, specializing in operations and materials management. Her scope of responsibilities included existing product lines, new product launches, products manufactured overseas and joint venture products.
Ana holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Miami in Florida, and aBachelor of Arts in Economics and Communications from Newcomb College, Tulane University in Louisiana. In addition, Ana is certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) through the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS).
She is fluent in both English and Spanish.